Leaving in 4 weeks, done some research, lots of questions, trying to do dinner within 6/7 Arre. as this is where we will be staying, want to be able to walk home. Looking for myself and DD (22).
1) for our first night, we tend to be very jet lagged, La Petite Chaise on Rue de Grenelle is very close to our apartment - good place for dinner without having to venture far? If not, need rec near Rue de Grenelle and Blvd Raspail.
2) I can't seem to find an online menu for Catherine Reed resto - any comments? Heard not many French natives venture here - food good? worthwhile?
3) Le Petit Troquet - found mixed reviews. There is a discount on The Fork, is this OK or should we head elsewhere? Always leery about discounts but we ate here last time and it was good then
4) If we can't get into Huiterie Regis, I seem to recall Le Relais de l'Entrecote is not too far away, or Cafe Vesuvio, any other recs in that area if we can't get seated?
5) Les Cocettes des Constant - can we get reservations?