Heading to Paris (yeah!!!) in 22 days, 5 hours, 37 minutes, but hey who's counting... I have done so much research that my brain is just about fried. I must stop. So please help. I will be in Paris for 6 nights. For lunch, we're just going to play it by ear. For dinner, I am thinking of the following:
Robert et Louise
I will be staying in the Marais, but will go wherever the food is calling. I love fine dining but the dollar's so weak it makes me weep (although the euro has weakened recently too) and let's not even talk about my 401(k)... so I will be forced to leave the 3-starred restos for another trip. :(
With that said, I would like to keep my budget *on average* to 50 Euros per person per meal. I don't mind going over some meals while coming under on others. Of note, I don't drink much, a glass of wine for me and maybe two for the hubster. My questions are:
1. Will the restos I listed above fit my budget?
2. How would you prioritize my list above?
3. Are the food too similar at any of these places?
4. Would you recommend something else as a substitue?
5. Are there any 1 or 2 starred restos that are worth considering and not too jaw-dropping expensive?
Updated 2 years ago | 2
Updated 2 days ago | 152
Updated 3 hours ago | 60
Updated 15 hours ago | 31
Updated 2 days ago | 14