We're going to Ottawa (from Toronto) for a quick date weekend. Will arrive Saturday afternoon and leave early Monday morning. Here's what we're looking for:
1. A memorable/special dinner; this could be "fine dining," but interesting, thoughtful, well prepared food is most important. I have a slight preference for casual dress, mostly because it's so cold. So far, the options are:
2. A very casual dinner in a comfortable atmosphere, with great food. The options are:
3. The best gelato we can find. We'll try to visit 2-4 places. (I'm on an ongoing informal gelato "tour" of everywhere I go). I'll also consider really great ice cream. Options:
4. Light breakfast/lunch/snack places. We both love food and will eat anything, but we're not heavy eaters. We need to supplement the dinners and gelato with light fare. Options:
-French Baker (for croissants)
-Benny's Bistro (breakfast)
5. Good Coffee (espresso). I'm not having much luck with this.
6. Nice, casual pubs and bars.
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 10 hours ago | 18
Updated 5 days ago | 39
Updated 3 days ago | 21
Updated 5 days ago | 84