Hello Toronto hounds!
We'll be in Toronto for the first time and will attempt to cram as much as we can in two and a half days.
I have many suggestions from friends and fellow hounds, but want to make sure we get the full Toronto experience. Suggestions for sites, alternate places, as well as scheduling are appreciated. What I'm most concerned with is whether or not my proposed itinerary is logistically feasible.
Here's what I have so far:
- CN Tower (get it out of the way as early as possible)
- Lunch at Poilane
- Roam Queen Street West / Queen Street East
- Roam King Street East
- Drake Hotel for afternoon drinks (on Queen West)
- Roam King Street West
- Dinner at Starfish
- Kensington Market (vs. St. Lawrence? Recommendations?)
- Brunch at Le Petit Dejeuner
- Roam Chinatown (is there a Toronto Chinatown?)
- Architecture: Roam UofT, Lakeshore (Santiago Calatrava bridge), BCE Place (Santiago Calatrava)
- Roam Little Italy
- Roam Bloor/Yorkville
- Drinks at Beer Bistro
- Dinner recs (maybe Beer Bistro?)
- Need breakfast recommendation
- Leave for Niagara (need lunch recommendation)