I will be spending a lot of time around the Hwy 7 and Leslie area tending to a sick friend who is housebound. Since I don't know the area at all, I would welcome recommendations for good restaurants that I can get takeout.
- Any type of food that is good and is inexpensive to midrange. Chinese, Japanese, Malaysian, Indian, Thai, Middle Eastern, etc.
- Suggestions for places that have good grilled meats and BBQ would be nice, since it is a preference for the patient
- Recs for dim sum and interesting snacks (buns, pastries, etc.) for takeout if possible
- Within walking distance of Hwy 7 and Leslie (no car)
I perused the site and came up with the following list - any suggestions of favorite / best dishes or anything to avoid?
- Chinese Hot Pot
- Big Mouth Kee
- Golden Court Abalone Restaurant
Updated 11 months ago | 11
Updated 1 year ago | 27
Updated 7 months ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 6 months ago | 2