I love it. But I may be in the minority on this board. Here's why I love the place:
1. The food is consistent and well prepared.
2. The portions are more than ample. I usually take home half of my meal.
3. Every menu item i have experienced has always been spot on. My current favorites are the fried oysters, calves liver w/ grilled onions, flannel cakes, chicken pot pie, and for dessert, the torten. I also love to drink Arnold Palmer's. Their bardenders know how to make them better than any other restaurant I know.
4. Food aside, the place is quiet. You can actually have a conversation without raising your voice.
5. They are open all day. No such thing as a lunch menu or dinner menu.
Just one extensive menu, day or evening. Hungry at 3pm? No problem.
6. The waiters and management are professional and friendly, without being obtrusive.
7. They have free parking for 2 hours in their own private parking lot. The attendants are careful with every vehicle they park. You won't find new dents or scratches when you return.
8. I am a sucker for nostalgia, especially vintage Hollywood style. This place reeks of silent screen and early talkies movie stars.
9. If you are alone , you have the option to sit in a small booth or their elegant counter. Diners at the counter tend to chat with each other about their favorite menu items. It's fun.
Please share your Musso Frank dining experiences, both good and bad,
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 2 years ago | 14
Updated 7 months ago | 2
Updated 6 months ago | 22