Any recommendations in Munich, for places that are :
- not very expensive
- as kids-friendly as possible
- non-smoking, if it is still legal for people to smoke indoors in Bavaria. What is the legal status of smoking in restaurants in Bavaria?
Obviously doesn't have to be fancy places.
It would be nice if the restaurant will offer something made of vegetables. That are not potatoes. Dare I ask for vegetarian dishes that are not Spaetzle?
Specific areas I am thinking of
- Near the Deutsches Museum
- City centre (near all corny sites)
- Olympic Park area
- East (between the Tierpark and the Michaelisbad) and eastwards (I am staying in the far-far east of Munich. One step and I'll be out of the city!)