I just looked and it's been nearly 5 years since someone posted a similar thread, and we all know how quickly (some) things change in LA. My family is moving from Westwood to Studio City this weekend, and we're in search for all of your best recommendations. I will take anything and everything, but in particular I'd love to hear your suggestions, recommendations (and places to avoid) for the following:
1. Italian (Dinner-type) -- we love places like Dan Tana's, Vito, Matteo's etc.
3. Mexican (Dinner-type) -- our favorite west side locales are Don Antonio's, Kay 'n Dave's, and Gardens of Taxco
4. Tacos -- think Tactus Taqueria
6. Steak -- Prefer prime steakhouses like Mastro's, BLT, BOA, etc.
7. Middle Eastern -- We love Shamshiri
8. Mediterranean -- Something along the lines of Panini Cafe
11. Date Night (Higher-end dining)
12. Neighborhood Bar/Happy Hour
Thanks in advance Chowhounders -- we very much look forward to sampling your suggestions!
Updated 10 days ago | 32
Updated 2 days ago | 22
Updated 3 days ago | 67
Updated 12 hours ago | 12
Updated 1 day ago | 15