I'm moving to Montreal (Westmount to be specific) and for me, nothing gets me feeling more at home than finding out where the best food sources are. Any help identifying any of the following would be great! I'll be taking transit everywhere, so anything that is transit accessible would be helpful!
1. Korean grocery store (Especially anything along the lines of Galleria in Toronto)
2. Farmer's market
3. Coffee/tea shops in Westmount (Especially if they have wi-fi)
4. Bakery (Any type of bakery really, be it Greek or Arabic)
6. Cheese shop
8. Noodles (Similar to Kenzo Ramen would be nice)
10. Any Montreal food shop that shouldn't be missed
Thank you in advance!
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 3 months ago | 4
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 9