Looking for a restaurant that fits the following criteria for anniversary dinner:
1) easily accessible from Alhambra (say within 15 min drive)
2) 2 people can get out of there for under $80, fortunately we don't drink
3) really good food is the priority, more important than romantic atmosphere, although we would like a little bit of that if possible
4) veggie friendly, or at least not meat-focused -- don't send us to a steakhouse! basically, would be good if they pay as much attention to veggies as to meat.
5) reservations still available for next weekend (Sunday), or walk-ins ok w/ short wait (say under 20 min)
6) quality ingredients, preferably local/organic/&c. & willing to work around food allergies.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Updated 20 hours ago | 22
Updated 7 days ago | 21
Updated 11 days ago | 43
Updated 21 days ago | 44
Updated 10 hours ago | 79