Whenever I visit NY my parents take the family out for dinner. As the most devout food worshiping member of the family its always my responsibility to choose the restaurant. I usually have a place in mind, but Im struggling to pick something this time. Help!!!
1) Anywhere in Manhattan,
2) MUST take reservations (and I can get one for next Friday)
3) Must serve a decent white wine by the glass and not be too "hole in the wall-y"
4) We tend to be happier at places where many dishes are shared, which often means we eat asian, but it doesnt have to be.
5) We are all adventurous eaters, so any cuisine will work.
5) Price can be variable, but not too outrageous, see below for some ideas.
For reference here are the last few places we have tried: Hung Ry, Takashi, Fatty Crab, Yakitori Totto, Txikito, Zaab Elee
Any Ideas. Thanks.