Took my mom, wife and two year old tonight. About 3/4 full when we got there at six, and full when we left. The meal was a series of highs and lows.
1) lamb really good, with a strong mutton flavor, and not cooked beyond medium. Tender and juicy.
2) Salad selections fresh
3) Red beans and black beans with pork quite delicious. Great in combo, since buffet restocker poured the black beans into the red.
4) Great drinks, which surprised me.
1) Almost all the other meats overcooked. The short ribs were inedible
2) Very small selection, unusual on Sat night.
3) Other buffet selections were canned, or emimated from powder- mashed potatoes
4) Open kitchen rather dirty
5) Watresses pleasant, skewer guys not terribly nice.
6) No beef heart- my favorite
7) Floor that resembled an ice skating rink- CAREFUL
8) Sirloin seemed of an extremely low quality.
9) desserts came straight out of a Sodexo box, or tasted that way.
Well, for $24.95, not a bad deal, but doubt I would go back. I think the Cambridge locale offered a much better selection, and meats not all well done.