I would love to get some help on a mid week anniversary dinner. I did some searching through other posts but didn't have much luck finding something that fit the bill.
Here's the criteria:
1. Inexpensive to moderate, $10-$18 entrees.
2. Cozy, good atmosphere. Feels special without being too pricey.
3. Takes reservations
4. Any cuisine other then sushi
5. Below 40th Street (although somewhere by the Carlyle Hotel could work as well).
6. Some other favorites that have fit the bill for this type of occasion...Casimir, Il Bagato (sp?), Da Andrea, Casa, Pam Real...
I promise to report back
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 2 years ago | 1
Updated 2 years ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 19
Updated 9 months ago | 17