What places deliver the best value for your money? From the cheap to the expensive, where do you feel your dollars going a long way? I am still hunting for some mexican and middle eastern variety to add to my staples. I realize the list is missing Sushi Shibucho but I've yet to get there.
Some of my usual suspects are:
1. Oki Doki- $40 feeds two hungry people and gives them a few beers (or sake) to wash it all down
2. Thai Nakorn- Same deal as above but just so much spicier; Last time we went five of us pigged out and had lots of beers for $100
3. Banh Mi's at Banh Mi Che Cali or Zon's Baguette if I dont feel like driving
4. Costco's rotesserie birds (I dont care for the hotdogs)
5. Sam Woo (the culver/irvine center location)- more authentic than other locations, not to mention quick service (eat, pay, leave)
6. Baja Fresh's Baja Ensalata- Flame if you want but its a simple fresh salad piled on with juicy grilled chicken for $6.