Hey Chowhounders- my coworkers and I are always on the lookout for new lunch places amidst the corporate deli wasteland of central midtown. Can you give me some good suggestions? Here are my requirements:
1. inexpensive (ideally under $10)
1. we can eat there (so food trucks aren't as ideal, now that we can't sit outside)
2. we can actually get in during lunch
Thanks for you help!
Here are some of the places already on our list:
1. Margon (Cuban on 46th)
- a classic, tons of food, great vibe... and seen on "30 Rock"!
2. Minar (Indian on 46th)
- good food, quick line... the ladies can be kinda brusque. Also, hard to get a table.
3. Sapporo (Ramen on 49th)
- great ramen, fun staff
4. Burger Joint at Le Parker Meridien (56th)
- max fun factor, but always slammed
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 2 days ago | 54
Updated 2 days ago | 23
Updated 8 days ago | 33