New Yorker visiting London next week for the 9th time. In NY we have good street food/little specialty restaurants:
- People queue up for hours at the 53rd and 6th rice, chicken/lamb cart
- A former chef of the russian tea room opens up a lamb kebab cart
- Good bahn mi cart on wall st.
- real smoked bbq cart on water st.
- great belgian style french fries in small shop in the east village
- we celebrate street food with the vendy awards http://streetvendor.org/vendys/
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 5 hours ago | 18
Updated 13 hours ago | 17
Updated 3 days ago | 53
Updated 7 hours ago | 9