Hello, happy new year.
We are visiting Manhattan in March and would very much appreciate a few tips on where to eat. In particular:
- any good place / places near Times Square (where we're staying) - doesn't need to be posh or expensive (though it may be) - just needs good ingredients well handled. We're a bit worried that there'll be lots of touristy places round there and it would be great to get some tips about what to avoid. .
- a couple of good curry house recommendations.
- a good late night eaterie near Times Square. Anything interesting.
- one super-duper recommendation for a birthday dinner for 2.
- what is the second best steak house in Manhattan?
We're going to Gordon Ramsay just to see if it's different from the UK ones.
Thanks in advance!
Updated 1 year ago | 35
Updated 3 days ago | 35
Updated 19 hours ago | 22
Updated 2 hours ago | 19
Updated 1 day ago | 24