Hey guys and gals-
I have 3 pounds of semi-cooked, newly thawed lobster meet (looks like mostly claws). My friend who's a chef gave it to me a while back, frozen. Well, it's not frozen any longer, and my wife and I want to devour it tonight (along with some melted butter). As such, i have questions (sorry, but I'm a real cooking-novice):
1) What's the best way to heat it? Steam it in a colander? Fry it in a pan w/butter (and then dip it again in melted butter?!)??
2) What should we accompany it with- white rice? Couscous? Other?
3) What wine should we drink with it?
4) Should we put garlic- or anything else- in the melted butter? Or just leave it plain?
5) Anything we're not thinking of?
Thanks everyone- as you can tell I'm no chef and my chef friend is busy at work so I'm not gonna bother him with these annoying questions- that's what you people are for!
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 9
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 5 months ago | 4
Updated 3 months ago | 42