In approx. 6 weeks, I will be leaving DC after 6 years. In these next 6 weeks, I want to try and hit up all the places that I have been and loved, or not been even though I should have! I am looking for suggestions of lesser known finds, good lunch, dinner, or happy hours, or even just places that you love and would want to eat again. My list (so far, and based on only 24 hours notice) includes:
- Cocktail tasting at the Columbia Room
- CF Folk (never worked close enough to go)
- Fiola/Elisir lunch bar specials
- Ethiopic (am leaving for a place without as much Ethiopian food
- Little Serow
- Crab cake sandwich at Stoney's, preferable to get rid of a morning-after hang over :)
Also critical will be the "last meal" before I leave. What would your last meal be?
Note: I have the financial means to splurge but don't want to go too crazy for every meal. I also have a gym membership to combat the added calories!
Updated 3 months ago | 0
Updated 2 months ago | 18
Updated 8 months ago | 4
Updated 2 years ago | 15
Updated 2 years ago | 2