We’ve all heard or said it before – “I’ve been there a hundred times”. Well, which SoCal restaurants have you eaten at 100 times or more?
1. Full service restaurants only.
2. Either eat-in or take-out.
3. No fast food chains like McDonalds, Jack-in-the-Box, Tommy’s, In-N-Out, etc.
4. No street food or trucks.
5. No bars or clubs unless the primary venue is a restaurant where you ate.
I’ll start the ball rolling with mine (in alpha order):
The Golden Truffle
Jay Bee’s BBQ
Original Pantry Cafe
Pacific Dining Car
Tradition by Pascal (formerly Pascal)
Updated 2 days ago | 53
Updated 5 hours ago | 35
Updated 7 days ago | 67
Updated 16 hours ago | 42
Updated 18 hours ago | 8