1. French crepe pan (maybe those steel ones)?
2. "00" flour (like used in Italian pasta making) and semolina flour for pasta
3. Best olive bar for take out - selection of French and Italian olives, mediterranean treats
4. French tapered rolling pin
5. Ramps (is it the season yet?)
6. Fennel pollen (better than seeds; usually expensive)
7. Herb plants for an edible herb garden (italan basil and rosemary)
8. Take out mediterranean treats like dolmades (not mass produced jar ones) and turkish meat or snacks, spanikopita, etc. to bring for a foodie as a gift for staying overnight.
9. Best portuguese custard tarts in the city.
Thanks for the help.
Updated 2 days ago | 22
Updated 3 days ago | 33
Updated 5 days ago | 55
Updated 3 days ago | 24
Updated 22 hours ago | 116