More from General Discussion

General Discussion Italian Bread

Italian bread

dryrain | | Sep 21, 2011 05:35 AM

I bought some bread which had hams and chicken in yesterday from an Italian baker but have no idea what is it called. The filling was coming out of the side and the bread was quite thick. It had the appearance of a bread roll but bigger and more oblong shape. But the filling was already baked in I thought it might be stromboli but it was not that.

I do not live in the area where I bought it so can not go back an ask. So any help would be appreciated I would like to replicate it at home.

More posts from dryrain