So I have a pile of green beans sitting in my fridge, but am looking for different preparations than my usual. I was hoping the hounds could help spark some creativity. As reference, my usual treatment of green beans include:
- Green beans and ground pork with black bean (or 5-spice) sauce
- Roasted acorn squash, green bean and roasted corn salad
- Green beans sautéed in bacon fat or butter, sometimes with roasted almonds or pinenuts
- Steamed or boiled green beans tossed in a lemon vinaigrette
- Turkish zeytin yagli yesil fasulye (olive oil braised green beans)
Any and all ideas welcome!
Thanks in advance.