I am getting married in Kauai at the end of the month (8/30) and I wanted to get some educated opinions from the fantastic folks on chowhound wine boards.
We're having a luau dinner at the Grand Hyatt in Poipu and the selection we have available for wine is not outstanding, but will do nicely.
I need to choose one of the following for a white:
- Villa Maria, Sauvignon Blanc, "Private Bin", Marlborough, New Zealand. 2007
- Kenwood Sauvignon Blanc, CA '06
- Benzinger Sauvignon Blanc, CA '05
- Rock Rabbit, Sauvignon Blanc, Central Coast, California
- Fish Eye, Pinot Grigio, California
- Danzante, Pinot Grigio, delle Venezie, Italy
- Clos du Bois, Pinot Grigio, Sonoma County, California
- Ecco Domani, Pinot Grigio, Italy
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance,