I am looking for suggestions for a restaurant or comparable venue to hold a wedding reception next May or June.
Here's what I'm looking for:
1. Space for 80 - 100 guests
2. Relatively inexpensive ($5,000 - $7,000 total cost for food & drink - tell me if this is not reasonable)
3. Something with natural light - lots of windows and/or light from outside would be really great
4. I'd prefer something that has some outdoor space like a terrace
5. A place where I can bring in a DJ for music/dancing
I'm leaning towards a restaurant because it seems to me like it would require less money and/or effort for decorations & set-up compared to some sort of banquet hall.
I'm very flexible on location - anywhere around the twin cities, whether downtown or in the burbs could work well.
Any ideas or suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated!!
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 26 days ago | 16
Updated 2 years ago | 10
Updated 2 years ago | 4
Updated 5 days ago | 137