I've been going to Markham Peking at First Markham place for a year now. Everytime I go, they never cease to amaze me with their service, food and price.
My girlfriends and I decided to have a night out and we booked a table of 10 on a Thursday night.
We ordered a set menu for 6, added 4 more courses, plus we each ordered fresh shucked oysters on half shell steamed in black bean sauce.
What a deal! The banquet cost us under $15 each and that includes tax and tip!
Here's what we ordered:
- daily soup
- Peking Duck (2 ways) - skin w/ pancake / crystal wrap
- Sole with vegetables
- Oysters on Steamed w/ Bb sauce ($0.99 each!)
- Oyster in honey garlic sauce
- Chicken with side of jellyfish
- snow pea leaves - garlic
- cantonese fried noodles
- pork loin in capitol sauce
- beef w/ bok choy
I just had to let you all know!
- A very stuffed and satisfied customer
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 3 days ago | 43
Updated 6 days ago | 28
Updated 3 days ago | 31
Updated 16 days ago | 34