I have about 6 people coming into celebrate my recent graduation. We need a restaurant in either DC or Alexandria that is:
1) low to Moderately priced, meaning $15-20 pp not including alcohol
2) has a variety of foods (so not just one type of food like just italian)
3) has a fair amount of vegetarian offerings
4) is close to a metro station (not mandatory for Alexandria)
5) Is open late for drinks and such and needs to have a pretty good drink menu at that.
6) has a nice vibe so we'll want to stay for the drinks and not bar surf.
This is for this weekend. I was going to choose Ping Pong Dim sum but everyone had a problems with it, for various reasons.
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 2 years ago | 17
Updated 2 months ago | 6