Every now and then, I have to go to Oshawa for family reasons. It's rare that I drive, so when I do, I'd LOVE to find something worth eating on the way.
So far I've collected these recs from the CH archives:
- Bakeries: Celestin at 623 Mount Pleasant below Eglinton, or Jules a few doors south.
- For breakfast; Chai at 1575 Bayview, McForley's at 1544 Bayview, Originals Saloon at 1660 Bayview, Rosies Kitchen at 1549 Bayview - all roughly at Eglinton
- Johnny's Hamburgers - 2595 Victoria Park Avenue, just north of the 401 at Sheppard in Scarborough
- High Street Fish & Chips - 55 Underhill Drive (DVP & Lawrence) - in the strip mall on the east side of Underhill north of Lawrence
- Island Foods, 1310 Don Mills Road, North York (east of DVP, north of Lawrence)
- Warden & Steeles plaza with the T&T supermarket and food court
- Pacific Mall / Market Village at Steeles and Kennedy - espy Shark Fin City
- Jasper Fish & Chips - 1794 Liverpool Road, Pickering - just north of the 401 near Pickering Town Centre
Please help with more, or critique/refine these. TIA :-)
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 9
Updated 10 months ago | 8