Quick 3 day trip to Munich coming up, here are my picks … please critique or provide your inputs.
My daughter and I are omnivores, so we won’t have any issues with the food. But I am coming up short on places for my wife who eats only poultry and fish.
1. Der Pschorr, near the Viktualienmarkt, - sauerbrauten with crispy potatoes and horseradish sauce
2. Andechser am Dom - roast duck and suckling pig
3. Spatenhaus an der Oper
4. Austernkeller – for seafood
5. Dallmayer's - champagne & fresh oysters
6. Haxenbauer - grilled meat & schwein spit roasted
7. Blauer Bock - next to the Viktualien Market
8. Prinz Myshkin – superlative Veggie food
Any other suggestions around The Charles hotel are welcome.