This, at a restaurant that was recently named the top restaurant in our county:
1) The waitress immediately removed the wine glasses from the table upon being seated
without having asked us if we would be partaking. (decorative?)
2) The wine menu was removed from the table prior to the dinner menus being removed.
(we had to ask for her to return it)
3) The waitress was not familiar enough with the wine menu to answer questions.
Presumably, there was no one else on duty who knew it any better.
4) The glasses of Project Paso chard were ice cold.
5) The half bottle of 2006 Saint-Emilion Grand Cru, Chateau Franc La Rose, JEAN LOUIS
TROCARD was room temp and not cellar temp.