My wife & I had an enjoyable meal at The Beresford in Sydney on Friday.
Excellent cocktails in the buzzy bar with a good meal in the restaurant. Service was a touch chaotic, but the tasting menu was excellent value - $70 for 6 courses
- cheese & truffle toastie
- seared scallops with witlof
- gnocchi with ham hock & peas
- blue eye with more truffle
- beef fillet with artichoke & porcini
- an unfortunately terrible dessert - a sort of almond & chocolate mousse (it couldn't be perfect)
It was pretty full-on food, typical of a rustic italian cuisine. I'd definitely go back.
(pictures & review at my blog)
Would anybody be able to recommend more friday night places in Sydney that serve good martinis and offer a good 'degu' at under $100 a head?
Updated 2 days ago | 15
Updated 22 days ago | 23
Updated 3 days ago | 116
Updated 22 hours ago | 18
Updated 13 minutes ago | 33