I will be making a short trip to Washington between 23 to 25th February, staying at the hyatt Airlington. Now as a food & travel blogger a huge part of the trip is about sightseeing, shopping and of course the food.
1. Spot not to miss for a dinner treat and don't set me back 100 USD
2. Best Lunch set menu deal - and close to a metro stop to reach Union Station (bus back to NY leaves at 2 pm)
3. Nice cafe with bakery to die for?
4. What kind of food is best to enjoy? I would love some Southern Food, Seafood and Steaks? Any recommands for lunch or dinner? Its about the quality of the food and not the setting of the restaurant
5. Dining alone in DC - does it mean to be treat badly?
Thanks a lot for the help!
Updated 25 days ago | 18
Updated 2 years ago | 9
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 27
Updated 1 year ago | 2