As I travel a lot since many years, and out of habit, enter a Whole Foods now and then to buy a meal - although I should know better by now. Today, after such a visit, had to throw over half of what I bought. This has happened before.
- rice was undercooked, almost raw. It was called Basmati, but was not fragrant.
- soups and mashed potatoes contain a large quantity of a disgusting-tasting cooking oil.
- Roast beef from deli: at up to $ 22 a pound - tough and tasteless.
- Risotto balls that are not made with risotto rice, but a low quality rice.
- Carots with unwashed green herbs that contain sand.
- Lentils that are not cooked properly.
- Chicken that's pink inside.
The thing is, one cannot contact Whole Foods about their low quality, one has to contact the specific store. Corporate seems responsible for the recipes, yet the customer cannot give them feedback.
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 12 months ago | 1
Updated 5 months ago | 1
Updated 2 years ago | 11