Sorry for the proliferation of posts. I seem to have too much energy tonight. Regardless...
Was wondering who might have opinions about the chefs on the Food Network? Have you dined at their places? How do they compare to L.A. eateries? There's obviously an east coast bias on that channel, but on the flip side there's good eats back there... and here.
I've only experienced Puck and Emmeril... and not even in their prime (mostly Vegas outlets).
- I like Bourdain's attitude, but can he cook? How's his place?
- Morimoto seems like a Lennon of food, and he's got a new joint. Is this worth a pilgramage?
- Mario? Is he the maistro of Italian food? Have you eaten at his places and how would you compare with L.A.?
- Flay is somewhat annoying, but I like his love of the grill, choice drinks and nice women. How about his restaurants? Can you cook good Southwest food in NY? Who has the best grill in L.A.?
- Tyler is boinking all of those housewives. Nuff said.
- Ming Tsai also annoys. Not sure why. He seems like a 1st date who is over-eager to impress. Good food. Sometimes too complicated. We know he's "sporty"
- Jamie Oliver is great. Super energy. But the old show is better than the new. Much too studio-style and contrived.
- Sarah - rocks. Embraces alternative agendas. Tough gal.
I could go on.... but offer to let you do so.
Updated 2 years ago | 0
Updated 2 months ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 101
Updated 1 year ago | 34
Updated 1 year ago | 24