People have goals for their careers, personal lives, financial planning...what about goals about food? Long term, short term? Recently achieved goals?
1. To go to Madrid and eat some delicious pork dish at the Museo de Jamon.
2. To go back to Tino's in Westchester, NY and have an entire thin crust pizza all by myself.
3. To try these savory cookies at "Le Tulipe" bakery in Westchester.
4. Gorge on sushi, ie a trip to Todai or any quality all you can eat sushi joint
5. Go to Switzerland or Belgium and go on a chocolate factory tours and eat the free samples at the end.
6. To eat my way through the Minnesota and Iowa state fair, consuming at least 5 items on a stick at each fair. I was at the Missouri state fair 2 years ago and I couldn't get 2 items on a stick so I'm determined now!!
Updated 2 months ago | 44
Updated 28 days ago | 401
Updated 2 months ago | 48
Updated 4 days ago | 35
Updated 10 months ago | 100