Chowhound Presents: Table Talk with Chef Zachary Golper of Bien Cuit | Answers Are In! ›



Fish measuring device


More from Cookware

Cookware Fish

Fish measuring device

Fuffy | | Oct 27, 2007 07:54 AM

I had a little flat metal fish shaped object (I think it was called a Fish Perfect) with which to measure fish to find out how long to cook it according to the Canadian method (I think at 425 or 450 oven temperature). I've lost it, miss it, but can't find it in the shops. Does anyone know where I can buy one? Thanks.

More posts from Fuffy