Haven't been in Tacoma in 7 years. Looking to find out if the following are still there and if not, good substitutes!
1) Little Holland, home of the Mikey burger
2) Frisko Freeze
3) bakery in Proctor District that I thought was near the public library there (Swasey Library?)
4) Mrs. Frisbee's bakery
5) little soup & sandwich place in Proctor District
6) great used book store that I think was called Mrs. Fielding's or Fielding's used book store
7) small old-fashioned soda fountain shop in Ruston not too far from Point Defiance -- they had a nice counter where they'd mix the vanilla and cherry cokes with seltzer
8) Korean restaurant in Lakewood somewhat near McChord AFB
9) A grocery store that was kind of upscale/gourmet food type thing also in Lakewood not too far from McChord
10) Last but not least -- there was a wine store that had great tasting sessions and I think it was not too far from Johnny's Seafood Market in Lakewood.
And -- if you have any suggestions re: good breakfast places, please pass on. Is it true that Southern Kitchen has closed and Lessie died?????
Thanks to all!
Updated 9 months ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 13
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 2 years ago | 8
Updated 1 year ago | 8