I'll be in Philly this weekend and am looking for around 10-11 meals. For some background, I love big bold flavors (think Indian , Southwestern, etc.) and am a big fan of trying out new and eclectic cuisines, will practically eat anything and if possible would not want to repeat the same cuisine during my stay there. I am looking for anything that's stellar! Based on my research, I have come up with a list. Will appreciate your help in shortlisting and adding to it. Also, barring a meal or two, cannot do > $30 meals (without alcohol). Also, if you guys have specific dish suggestions, please feel free to chip in!
1. Dutch Eating Place - Pancakes.
2. Millers's Twist - Pretzels.
3. DiNic's - Roast Pork
4. Ice Cream - Bassets, Franklin Fountain and Capogiro
7. Cheesesteak - Choose from Tony Luke's, Johns roast pork, Steve's and Chinks.
8. Oyster Bar - The $1 oyster happy hour and cocktails.
9. Am a big cocktail fan - Franklin Mortgage and Investment, APO, Southwark n Chick's cafe
10. Italian - Choose from Modo Mio, Radiccio (Traditional) (Don't think I can afford Osteria)
11. Completely confused between Amada, Distrito and Tinto
12. Am a huge dessert guy - Matyson (Coconut Creme Pie).
Guys, please help me refine the above. Excellent brunch places, deserts, everything else ;-)
Updated 1 year ago | 16
Updated 2 years ago | 19
Updated 2 years ago | 7
Updated 28 days ago | 12
Updated 12 months ago | 38