There have been a few recent topics that have touched on pieces of this, but I thought it might be interesting to have a dedicated thread.
In this warm, muggy weather, what drinks around town are hitting the spot for you? I'm curious about leaded and unleaded, chains and chowish. If it's deliciously refreshing, I'd love to hear about it.
To get the ball rolling, a few I've been tending towards of late:
* Mojito from Chez Henri
* Sangria from Dali
* Vinho verde on the patio at Atasca
* Jasmine limeade cooler from Peet's (essentially a fancy Arnold Palmer, half jasmine iced tea, half fresh limeade)
* Lime rickey from Good Food Cafe
* Thai iced tea from Floating Rock (that and an order of tiger tears is my idea of a great summer dinner)
* Green tea milkshake with bubbles from 163 Vietnamese Sandwich
* [Don't hurl your farmshare tomatoes at me for my guilty pleasure] Strawberry milkshake from McDonald's