Okay, there are only three rules here:
1. Food products only.
2. Items need to be the best of their kind.
3. Items need to be widely available.
1. Colavita olive oil--as good as brands costing twice as much
2. Fage Total 0% yogurt--richer than other brand's full-fat yogurts; perfect with honey, fruit and/or chopped walnuts
3. Kashi Heart-to-Heart Oatmeal--the only instant oatmeal with the taste and texture of slow-cooked oats. (I esp. like the Golden Maple flavor.)
4. Dickinson Purely Fruit strawberry preserves--the name says it all
Updated 8 months ago | 60
Updated 3 months ago | 12
Updated 6 months ago | 0
Updated 4 months ago | 19
Updated 2 days ago | 40