I was never big on using frozen food until recently, but I've found a few products that I'm going to keep stocked:
1. William Sonoma Chocolate Croissants--about as close to Paris without flying there.
2. TJ's Frozen Mango Chunks--Eaten frozen they taste like a mango popsicle and they are low in calories.
3. TJ's Dorot frozen cubes of garlic and basil--love them
4. TJ's frozen brussel sprouts--for some reason they haven't been in stock for over a month, but they are sweet and delicious.
5. TJ's sliced frozen peppers--these are great to add to omelets, stir frys, etc.
Any products you can share?
Updated 5 months ago | 2
Updated 4 months ago | 6
Updated 8 days ago | 1
Updated 3 months ago | 10
Updated 3 days ago | 2