Hello. I am looking for a fancy schmancy (but not too fancy) place for a family dinner of 7 to celebrate a special event. I am looking for a place that has ambiance but it not as expensive as T. Cook's or Mary Elaine's. My family are def. chowhounds, not foodies. They eat A LOT and heartily.
Here are the requirements:
1) Not Mexican (but I may consider Roaring Fork)
2) Anywhere along the 101 on the E. Valley stretch, meaning starting from around Queen Creek to all the way up to Desert Ridge area. But not necc. Biltmore area, for example.
3) Ample portions. Again, my family eats a lot.
4) Something impressive.
5) Maybe has a private room?
6) Good red wine/cocktail selection?
7) Some place we haven't been before (this may be hard?) but we have not been to that many restaurants in the Scottsdale area)
8) Steak and Italian is good. Not so much Asian ethnic (since we eat that all the time) Seafood - maybe?
We were thinking aobut $50 a head, incl tax, tip and alcohol. Ya'll want to come, huh? :)
I was thinking maybe the following - can you guys give me some input?
Some possibilities -
This is to take place in the next month or two, hopefully.
Updated 1 year ago | 22
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 8 months ago | 4
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 4 months ago | 9