It's been four months since opening. Thought we could update the feelings:
I am a weekly Sunday shopper.
- lots of organic choices
- fillets and strips have been good
- eastern smoked salmon
- whitefish salad
- great parmesan
- cream cheese
- bagels and bialys
- ct milk
- chocolate selection
- florida navels
- other produce
- people will do anything within their power to correct
- corporate has set up the cashiers to fail since they do not use the SKU on the fruits but have to recognize the produce and then input Fairway's own "sku." Total corporate failure. and they also guess at times, no i do not want to pay twice as much because you input imported olives instead of pickles.
- fish can be hit or miss. last week was great yesterday was for hunger. likewise the fish cutters are extrmely "weight" challenged. Not them personally but their ability to cut to the size requested. I asked for a pound of salmon and they underguessed on first piece, added piece 2, and missed again and then added a sliver. 3 pieces was almost "are you kidding?" And then they copped a 'tude. "hey you asked for a pound."
- ads sometimes do not state "family pack" so you need to ask the butcher to adjust the price of the non-family packs to the advertised price
- bakery has not produced anything i like so far
- still confusing layout. They now attach a map to the carriage to help, good adjustment to customer feedback
What are your pluses and requests for change.