had a mild case of food poisoning last week and then drank gatorade all day. got hungry later and the only thing in the house that seemed safe was pecans. they seemed to be OK (but again - this was a very mild case compared to my other experiences.) Then i had a craving for potato chips and ate about 1/3 of a bag of salt and vinegar kettle chips. this also seemed to be OK.
But for more touch and go cases - for any case really - what is recommended fare during/after recovery from a little food poisoning