My wife and I are spending some time in downtown (between Little Italy and GasLamp) and are looking to have a special evening meal. The key requests are:
- downtown (prefer not to drive, we don't mind a bit of a walk (30 min is fine)
- $100 ish budget with a couple drinks and an appetizer
- great atmosphere and/or view, doesn't need to be romantic but a good vibe/somewhat casual (not a dive bar) atmosphere. No loud booming music but not dead silent either.
- no seafood specific places
- quality / interesting food but not a hardcore foodie/fine dining place
Other than that, open to any suggestions. It doens't need to cost $100, if a great place meets the requirements for less so be it (just more drinks!)