Hi all -
Ok, here's the conundrum: my coworkers and I feel like we have run out of new places to eat in the downtown area. Reasonably priced - around $10-12 max, (including tip) with a clean sitdown area (Grand Central Market is out for that reason, one of my friends is more finicky and likes clean tables). Also important - decent parking (we really don't want to spend 10-15 minutes looking for a parking space). We are willing to drive out of downtown, but only approximately 10 minutes out. Here is where we go on a bi-weekly basis, in no particular order:
- Angelique Cafe
- Eastside Deli
- Pho 79
- Mandarin Noodle House (aka Mandarin Deli)
- Sam Woo
- Japanese restaurant in Little Tokyo (Yatsuhashi, I think? It has decent bento-box lunches. Lol, that probably describes more than half of them).
- That BBQ place on Figueroa and Cesar Chavez.
- And, occasionally Empress Pavillion for Dim Sum, Papa Christo's for Greek, Village Pizzeria in Larchmont.
- Lastly, toss in Tommy's and the fast-food joints on Fig down by USC campus when we are in a hurry/need a greasy fix (i.e. Fatburger)
As you can see, we are all over the place in terms of cuisine; however, no Mexican place for some reason, not because we don't like the food, just don't know of a good place.
Any suggestions to add to our list? Help! Please don't say that I have exhausted the list of decent lunch dining options in Downtown LA =(. Thanks everyone!
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 4 months ago | 42
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 day ago | 16
Updated 4 days ago | 21