Hi and please help -
I'm planning a nice dinner for out-of-town friends for next Friday. There will be six of us, PLUS a 1 1/2 year old. Here's what I'm looking for:
(1) Favor Asian, Italian or anything family- or tapas-style cuisine. But really no food restrictions.
(2) Moderate-to-expensive budget (but not more than $60/pp)
(3) Lively/Interesting/"unique NY" setting, but not too loud or cramped
(4) Downtown, preferably W. Village/Meatpacking, Soho or Tribeca -- basically a neighborhood where we can enjoy a nice stroll after dinner
(5) Infant-friendly staff/service (I'm particularly stressed out about this one!)
Here are a few I've considered: Barbuto, Wallse, Pastis, Florent, Da Andrea, Cafe Asean (back garden), Odeon, Nam, Balthazar.
Any thoughts on the above or ADDITIONAL suggestions would be hugely appreciated!!!! Thank you!
Updated 6 months ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 11
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 27 days ago | 25
Updated 1 day ago | 9