I am curious to see what Chowhounds call their top five favorite dishes in Monmouth County restaurants. I read a post like this a while ago on the Southwest board when I was planning a trip to Las Vegas. I'll go first:
---- not in order (that would be too hard) ----
1. Steak @ Copper Canyon (A Highlands)- always perfectly cooked with that delicious chimmi churri green sauce on top and excellent french fries.
2. Spinach and american cheese omelet @ Steve's luncheonette (Sea Bright). Greasy spoon but great eats.
3. Cheeseburger @ Barnacle Bills (Rumson). 10oz on a toasted hard roll.
4. Seared foie gras @ Fromagerie (Rumson). Cliche? Maybe, but they do serve a large well prepared and sauced portion.
5. Tandoori chicken (not from buffet) @ Neelam (Middletown). Not the best Indian in NJ and their buffet is lame but the TC off the menu is juicy and delicious.
Updated 11 months ago | 40
Updated 2 years ago | 14
Updated 12 months ago | 3
Updated 2 years ago | 16
Updated 4 days ago | 2