Hi, I'm having dinner with 6 other friends (they were kind enough to accommodate 7 people even though they have a maximum party size of 6) soon. Based on what I've read, I've narrowed down a few dishes and would be thankful for some advice on the same, esp. wrt portion sizes. All of us eat everything, except one friend who is a Chickentarian when it comes to meat.
2. Fruits De Mer (Will one portion be enough for 7 people to taste everything?)
3. Strawberry Gazpacho
4. Snow Peas
7. Foie Gras Torchon
9. Suckling Pig
11. Chicken for 2 (The chickentarian is probably going to have 1/2 of this so will the other half be enough for the remaining 6 to taste it?)
12. Milk and Honey
13. Other desserts. Any must haves?
- Any duds on my list or some must have that I might be missing?
- Will this be enough food for 7 people? If not, then maybe I should get 2 portions of the chicken?
Updated 5 months ago | 1
Updated 2 years ago | 4
Updated 4 months ago | 1
Updated 3 months ago | 7
Updated 24 days ago | 12