This was possibly the worst place I have ever had the unfortune to eat.
The place was staffed by people apparently unfamiliar with the usual restaurant amenities - like taking your order and then making your food - and was hazy with grease as the "cook" fried your order of lousy fish in the fryolator without turning on the hood to suck up the grease fumes.
Once you get your food, served on styrofoam plates (the *cheap* styro plates) and you toss aside the inedible portions, you realize you just paid something like $12 for food that others throw away.
I never post to rag on any particular place, but this was worse than.... anything. Ever.